Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake

Recently I've not really been 'feeling' my cooking. This week I have chosen 4 main meals from things I have collected over on Pintrest. This is the second dish that I tried I found it on tasteandwellbeing.com (who adapted it from Allrecipes)

Serves 6.

2kg potatoes, cut into small cubes
2 tsps chilli powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Light
180g mature cheddar, grated
235ml Hellmann's Creamy Garlic and Herb Dressing
250g cooked bacon, cut into small bits

1. Preheat oven to 200c. Spray a large baking dish with frylight.
2. Put the potatoes in the baking dish, sprinkle with chilli powder, salt and pepper. Lightly mix and top with blobs of the marg.
3. Cover with foil and bake for at least 1 hour until tender (mine took nearer 1.5 hours and I didn't have a big enough baking dish).
4. Remove the foil from the spuds, then sprinkle over the cooked bacon, drizzle the dressing over evenly and top with the grated cheese. Return to the oven until the cheese is all bubbly and golden.

I served mine with a green salad.



Comments